Some things are just naturally meant to go together which is why offering an assortment of premium quality socks to complement our legendary footwear needed to wait no longer. Gokey socks come in a variety of weight, length, size and color options that are blended with a combination of Mohair, Merino wool, Bamboo fiber and Polyamide nylon to provide a great option for any climate and activity. This unique blend of fibers provides a resistance to heat, abrasion and fatigue that set them apart from most sock brands. The features of this material composition include a moisture wicking, antifungal, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, hydroscopic, non-flammable sock with a softer than cotton feel for unmatched comfortability that your feet will thank you for at the end of the day.
SX200 Mid-Weight Uplander Socks
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100.00 IN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S.!
($10.00 S&H applies on orders under $100.00)
- 34% Mohair, 34% Merino Wool, 5% Bamboo, 27% Polyamide fiber blend
- Moisture wicking fibers absorb 32% of body moisture without feeling wet
- Highly breathable
- Reduces chaffing and blisters
- Anti-bacterial and deodorizing
- Structured fit is ideal for more physically demanding activity
- Color: Olive
- Sizes: Small(6-8.5), Medium(9-11.5), Large(12-14.5)
Residents of California – Proposition 65 WARNING